9th-11th grade: BS/MD Pre-application mentorship for high school students
Combined medical program applications are built over years, not days. Want to make sure you're ready for competitive BS/MD admissions by senior year? Prepare for a great application with Pre-Application advising.
- Academic course planning with a focus on math and science
- Resume building with a focus on helping the student develop his or her healthcare related personal brand
- Volunteer and extracurricular activities advising
- Finding research internships and physician shadowing opportunities
- Summer program search and application advising
12th grade: BS/MD College Admissions Counseling
After years of hard work, we will help you put your best foot forward when it comes to BS/MD applications.
- Combined BA/MD and BS/MD program search
- Essay (personal statement) coaching and review - Essays allow you to show off personality, creativity, and motivations about medicine. Guidance includes picking a topic, hooking the reader, and developing a story line.
- Holistic interview preparation
- Developing a healthcare related personal brand
- Obtaining the best letters of recommendations
- Comprehensive final application review
"Prompt responses and critique of the essays was extremely helpful. You were extremely flexible and generous with your time...You truly made a difference in this process and I will definitely recommend you to others."
- Rao M. (father of student accepted into multiple BS/MD programs)
Check out more testimonials and results.